How Did COVID-19 Disrupt the Legal Industry?
Our recent survey of over 300 law firms taken during quarantine shows the legal profession rapidly evolving in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
From client acquisition and new service offerings to mobilizing an entire firm to work remotely, the challenges are legion. The legal landscape has also changed quickly, requiring firms to engage virtually with clients, leverage new, digital legal technology solutions to analyze their business and respond with new types of services, while maintaining safeguards to data security and adhering to compliance best practices.
This Industry Report covers:
- What law firms are doing to maintain operational efficiency in a distributed work environment
- Firms’ efforts to leverage virtual collaboration solutions
- What firms should be doing to gain insight into firm operations
- How firms are addressing technology infrastructure evolution
- The challenges of data security and client privacy in remote work scenarios
Download this Industry Report to discover how other firms are leveraging legal technology and preparing for the future.